Friday, August 11, 2006

"Sorry Sir, But Your Daughter Dyed By Her Own Hand..."

Okay, I've been holding this in for a long time, and I figured that I should just let it out (I'll explain later):

WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD: STOP DYEING YOUR HAIR!!!

I've got this problem with people that dye their hair ridiculous colors (that's colours in Canada and Europe). Stop that! And don't try to quantify your need to draw attention to yourself with crap like, "Hey man, I'm just expressing myself..." or, "I'm just being me...". Hey, if you want to express yourself, there's an Interpretive Dance class being taught at your local community college (all you need is a love of dance and hot Pink tights!), and if you're just being who you are, you don't need your hair to be as pink as a Baboon's ass, now do you?

Also, I have a problem with these female actors that are dyeing their hair Blonde. Look, Jessica Alba is hot, no doubt, but she was hotter as a Brunette. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, is a redhead, which you can tell by the cartoonish amount of freckles that she has... her being a Blonde is redundant. Redheads (no offense here) are the whitest of the White people... why would they want to be whiter than they already are? All you've accomplished at this point Lindsay is looking more and more like the Albino guy in The Da Vinci Code, alright?

There was a poll held two years ago that said that 85% of men would rather take a Brunette home to meet their parents than Blondes, so why would you want to dye your hair? There has long been a commonly-held fallacy by Americans that Blondes lack any brains whatsoever. I don't personally think that, but most of the shallow and manipulative girls that I met growing up were Blondes, and most kids know that Blonde girls typically get more positive attention and preferential treatment from their peers and authority figures... regardless of how attractive they actually are. So, if guys are only dating Blondes in order to penetrate their many body cavities, and most women know that, what's the reason for all the hair-dyeing?

I just don't get it... can anyone help me out here?

2 Comments:

Blogger shmamber said...

I have always been blonde however since I have gotten older my hair has completely darkened. I have made sure to colour my roots anyhow...

Recently though I put light blonde and brown streaks in it...and it's HOT!

It makes us women feel good about ourselves to go and get it done... we like to be pampered a little... we will never stop doing it... it's a part of the routine...lol

Blondes have more fun :P

8:46 PM  
Blogger Todd Tobin said...

Hey Shmamber,

As usual, the only regular viewer I have drops by!

I never said that there isn't a point to mild highlights in your hair... as long as it's similar to your natural hair, it tends to look good. I just don't get women dyeing their hair the exact opposite of their natural color, you know?

I can tell when a girls natural hair color isn't solid Black or Purple... their skin color is a good indication. People with dark hair tend to have darker skin, since you get dark hair in either freezing cold of boiling hot climates, and people with Purple hair tend to be from Nebulon 5.

More importantly, what's up with the chicks that go for the old out-dated "Bettie Page"-style haircut? That shit is just looks ridiculous! To me, that's a perfect example of not having honest friends... I mean, they must want to have a laugh at your expense to let you outside dressed like that.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home