Thursday, January 17, 2008

"The Project"

Hey everybody!



I know it's been a while since I wrote anything on this Blog, but I figured that I'd let you know what I've been up to lately.




I've been working on a comic book idea with a buddy of mine that we've titled, "The Project".




The reason for that is that putting a title to the ideas that we're working on will only serve to pigeon-hole the whole concept of the subject matter.




"So Todd," I imagine some of you are thinking, "What can you tell us, if you're being so secretive?"




I can tell you one thing: It's a Horror-Fantasy storyline that is bound to be a unique stroll through a new world.




I can also show you one thing: A "Rhino Demon"...



It's one of the species in the story, and I thought you guys would like it... enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Godwhacker said...

Wow Todd. I'm psyched!!! Your art is amazing.

btw: Started working on a newspaper, so the blogs down while I scavenge bits and pieces to publish under my real name. At least I'm only plagiarizing myself!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! are you the illistrator? I have a story idea...can you draw something for me?

Marlon

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home